Face feel puffy? Jeans fit tighter?
In 2 weeks you can:
- Change your sodium palate
- Start enjoying foods with less sodium
- Reduce bloating
Change Your Salty Ways In 21 Days!
Learning to read and understand food labels can help you make healthier choices.
Look for the Heart Check mark to find products that can help you make smarter choices about the foods you eat.
Know the Salty Six - Common foods with excess sodium:
- Cold cuts & cured meats
Breads & Rolls / Cold Cuts & Cured Meats:
- Look for lower sodium items
- Track your sodium consumption
- Log how much sodium you've shaved out of your diet
Pizza / Poultry:
- If you do eat pizza, make it one with less cheese & meats
- Add veggies to your pizza instead
- Use fresh oultry rather than fried, canned or processed
Soups / Sandwiches:
- One cup of chicken noodle soup can have up to 940mg of sodium
- Check labels & try lower sodium varieties
- Use lower sodium meats, cheeses & condiments & plenty of vegetables to build healthier sandwiches