We are excited to have you join us on Stroke Coordinator Island, where we will help you go from surviving, to thriving! We have an exciting and educational conference planned! Registration will begin at 12:30 pm in the Mesa Verde Foyer. Handouts of the speaker presentations will not be provided. Please print the presentations below if you would like. They are password protected, please refer to your email for the password.
- Clinical Efficiency - Michelle Whaley
- Navigating the Terrain Acute Ischemic Stroke Guidelines - Anne Leonard
- Outwit, Outplay, Outlast With Data Performance - Deb Motz
- Post Discharge Follow-up and the mRS - Janine Mazabob
- Stroke Competencies - Mary Beth Zimmermann
- Stroke Support Groups - Alex Graves
- Target Stroke - Reducing DTN in the ED - Janine Mazabob
- The Tribal Council - Effective Leadership Within a Stroke Team - Debbie Roper
- Which Mountain to Climb Understanding and Preparing for Certification - Michelle Whaley
- Your Time on the Island - Alex Graves
- Expanding Nurses Knowledge- Anne Alexandrov
- Your Role as a Stroke Coordinator: From Surviving to Thriving - Participant Directory
if you have any questions please contact email@example.com.