- Create an awareness event with your employees or colleagues.
- Have a get-together with your friends and family and teach them the importance of making it their mission to learn the warning signs of stroke.
- Use our educational resources to learn and share the facts on stroke.
- Stroke Awareness Toolkit
- Stroke Awareness Activity Ideas
- Stroke Toolkit Overview
- Stroke Warning Signs Fact Sheet
- Stroke Social Media Messaging
- Stroke Proclamation
- F.A.S.T. Handout
- F.A.S.T - download app
- What Are Heart Disease and Stroke?
- Let's Talk About Blood Pressure and Stroke
- What About Stroke and African Americans?
- For Stroke Family Caregivers
- High Blood Pressure and African Americans
- What Is Atrial Fibrillation
- What Do My Cholesterol Levels Mean?
- What Are High Blood Cholesterol and Triglycerides?
- Stroke Hospitals Near You
- Power Sundays Toolkit
- Power To End Stroke
Find your local office.
Visit us on