AHA Instructor Network Demo VideosThese Demo videos will take a varying amount of time to download based on your Internet connection. Once you have downloaded the file, it should take about 5 - 10 minutes to view, based on your connection speed. Select any of the links below to download the video.
|• TCC (Windows Media File) 34 MB|
• Instructor (Windows Media File) 20 MB
• IN User Name and Password (Windows Media File) 15.5 MB
|• TCC (QuickTime File) 44.5 MB|
• Instructor (QuickTime File) 28.4
• IN User Name and Password (QuickTime File) 24 MB
To view these videos, you will need Windows Media Player or QuickTime Player. You will need to download the file to a location on your computer so you can play it as often as you wish.
1. Click on the file hyperlink. The “File Download” window will open.
2. You will have 2 options, to Open the file or to Save the file. Choose Save. A directory will open that allows you to Save As.
3. Choose where you would like to save and store the video on your computer. Click Save. The file will then download to your computer.
4. Once the download is complete, the “Download Complete” window will appear. Close this window.
5. To view the file, open the file from the location where you saved it on your computer.