We are a group of fun, dedicated and driven young professionals. The current generation of kids and teens are the first generation forecasted to live shorter lives than their parents due to the increases in obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease.
We, as young adults and emerging leaders in the Twin Cities, are dedicated to reversing this trend by volunteering our talents for community awareness events and fundraising efforts.
Find out more about our ambassadors!
A Young Survivor's Story
| || |
See what volunteer needs are available.
- February 18, 2015 - MN Legislative Breakfast
Learn more about our advocacy priorities and speak with your legislators about your concerns.
- February 24, 2015 - Twin Cities Advancing Sciences
McNamara Alumni Center, University of Minnesota
Learn more about heart and stroke related research.
- February 27, 2015 - Worksite Wellness Symposium
Blue Cross Blue Shield of MN, Yankee Conference Center, Eagan
- March 25, 2015 - Minnesotans For Healthy Kids Coalition Lobby Day
Minnesota History Center
Learn more about our policy agenda for healthy kids.
- April 1, 2015 - National Walking Day
- April 24, 2015 Quarterly Ambassador Meeting
For more information contact Cyndi.email@example.com
- April 25, 2015 - Twin Cities Heart Walk
Join the AHA Conversation
WHY BECOME AN AMBASSADOR
Becoming an ambassador offers you the chance to help save lives in your community with a respected national nonprofit, meet inspiring survivors, and network with peers and some of the Twin Cities top CEOs and executives while you assist with large community events and small private parties.