Thanks for registering for the Twin Cities Young Professional Heart & Stroke Ambassadors!
Benefits of Joining:
- Philanthropic opportunity with a nationally-recognized and respected organization
- Opportunity to network with other emerging leaders, top Twin Cities executives, and association volunteers
- Develop strong community leadership and fundraising skills
- Build awareness and raise funds for the American Heart Association mission in the Twin Cities.
— Raise $500 minimum for the mission through a variety of ways, including: Heart Walk, Wear Red Day, Gala Auction, Run with Heart Marathon team, sell event tickets, solicit donations and/or make a personal gift.
- Volunteer a minimum 10 hours per year via committee meetings or association events
- Promote the American Heart Association through your personal Social Media channels and friends
- Serve on one or more sub-committees and fulfill the duties of that committee:
— Volunteer Engagement / Socials
— Community Health
- Minimum of 10 hours annually, completed in a variety of ways including
— Quarterly Ambassador Business Meetings
— Sub-Committee meetings as needed (generally monthly or bi-monthly)
— Volunteer at American Heart Association events as needed