The American Stroke Association wants you to get your stroke awareness campaign started here! The FREE, downloadable materials listed below will help you build awareness of stroke throughout the year. Use these materials to learn more about stroke and find out ways you can heighten awareness. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Create an awareness event with your employees or colleagues.
- Have a get-together with your friends and family and teach them the importance of making it their mission to learn the warning signs of stroke.
- Use our educational resources to learn and share the facts on stroke.
These tools and resources are made available for use by the American Heart Association’s Great Rivers Affiliate, serving Delaware, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Materials are intended for internal use with employees, club members, parishioners, etc. For more information about branding and licensing, contact your local American Heart Association. Find your local office listing.
- Stroke Awareness Activity Ideas
- Stroke Toolkit Overview
- Stroke Warning Signs Fact Sheet
- Stroke Social Media Messaging
- Stroke Proclamation
- F.A.S.T. Handout F.A.S.T - download app
- How To Spot A Stroke
- Hablemos sobre presión arterial alta y ataques cerebrales
- ¿Qué son las enfermedades del corazón y el ataque cerebral?
- ¿Cuáles son las señales de aviso del ataque cerebral?
- Hispanics and Heart Disease, Stroke
- Stroke Among Hispanics
- What Are Heart Disease and Stroke?
- Let's Talk About Blood Pressure and Stroke
- What About Stroke and African Americans?
- For Stroke Family Caregivers
- High Blood Pressure and African Americans
- What Is Atrial Fibrillation
- What Do My Cholesterol Levels Mean?
- What Are High Blood Cholesterol and Triglycerides?
- Stroke Hospitals Near You
Find your local office.
Like the American Stroke Association on Facebook
Follow the American Stroke Association on Twitter