350 Harbor Drive
Duluth, Minnesota, 55802
Link to Map
When:Starts:Wed, 5 Mar 2014 9:30:00 AM
Ends:Wed, 5 Mar 2014 1:00:00 PM
Registration Fee:Sponsorship packages are available.
We are celebrating 10 years of Go Red For Women® - the American Heart Association’s national movement to end heart disease in women. We are committed to the fight, for as long as it takes.
Only one in five American women believe that heart disease is her greatest health threat. This unfortunate reality has a lot to do with why the statistics on women and heart disease are so unsettling:
- One out of three women dies from heart disease.
- Nearly 460,000 women every year die from heart disease, this is about one woman per minute
- Every year since 1984 more women than men have died of cardiovascular diseases.
- 43 million American women are currently living with Cardiovascular disease
- Cardiovascular disease kills more women than the next 4 leading causes of death including all cancers
2014 Northland Go Red For Women Makeover Challenge
Helping women overcome the challenges they face in achieving and maintaining good heart health is vital to the overall health of our community. Several area women accepted the challenge, and they will share some of their journey at the luncheon.
We greatly appreciate the generous support of all our sponsors, volunteers, auction item donors and attendees.
Go Red For Women® National Sponsor
Northland Go Red For Women® Local Sponsors
Northland Go Red For Women® Media Sponsors
Go Red and Go Red For Women are trademarks of AHA.
The Red Dress Design is a trademark of U.S. DHHS.