- North Dakota Mission: Lifeline Launch 8.2.11
- Swiss cheese press release template
- "Code STEMI" - Mission: Lifeline was featured in the First Responder Network’s new WebTV series. Find out more about the Code STEMI series.
Joan Enderle, American Heart Association Communications Director, (701) 252-5122
MISSION: LIFELINE RECOGNITION AWARDS
Sanford Health in Bismarck received the Mission: Lifeline Bronze Level Recognition Award for care provided for STEMI patients.
Sanford Health in Fargo received the American Heart Association Get With the Guidelines Silver Recognition Award for care provided for STEMI patients.
Essentia Health in Fargo received the American Heart Association Get With the Guidelines Bronze Recognition Award for care provided for STEMI patients
- Valley News Live, July 5, 2013 Mindy Cook and Dr. Yassar Almannaseer discuss Mission Lifeline
- KXNEWS, September 7, 2012 "New Sanford Program Helps Save Mandan Man's Life"
Interview with Mike Koch, survivor
- Public News Service, August 28, 2012 "The Mission: A Lifeline to ND Heart Attack Victims"
Interview with Noelle Riehl, MedCenter One
- KZZJ AM 1450, "Rugby EMS Interview with Ken Reed"
Heart of America Medical Center
- Dan Schaefer interview, KX News, Bismarck, ND
- KFYR-TV, Bismarck, June 14, 2012 "Responding to STEMI Heart Attacks" from STEMI conference
Interview with Dr. David Burt, MD and survivor, Clay Berger
- EMS Pre-Hospital Transmission Serial ECG Success story
Elbow Woods Clinic / New Town EMS > Trinity Health 6.26.12
LINKS TO EMS VIDEOS
From South Dakota Department of Health and the American Heart Association
1.) "Don't Wait” - http://youtu.be/iUC3dcBdYSw
2.) "Please Call" - http://youtu.be/Zm5PJUMHPcQ
3.) "If I could Do Things Over" - http://youtu.be/Jf7-66FGtRM
4.) " SD DOH Heart Attack" - http://youtu.be/V_uadf_CPfg
|Symptoms of a Heart Attack||Don't Wait|
RETURN TO NORTH DAKOTA MISSION: LIFELINE HOME