Hilton Milwaukee City Center
509 W. Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53203
Link to Map
Starts:Fri, 3 May 2013 10:30:00 AM
Ends:Fri, 3 May 2013 1:30:00 PM
Registration Fee:Sponsorship and ticket information are available.
Wear "red" and join us at the 10th Anniversary Go Red For Women Luncheon on Friday, May 3rd at the Hilton Milwaukee City Center.
We are celebrating 10 years of Go Red For Women® - the American Heart Association’s national movement to end heart disease in women. We are committed to the fight, for as long as it takes.
Only one in five American women believe that heart disease is her greatest health threat. This unfortunate reality has a lot to do with why the statistics on women and heart disease are so unsettling:
- One out of three women dies from heart disease.
- Nearly 460,000 women every year die from heart disease, this is about one woman per minute
- Every year since 1984 more women than men have died of cardiovascular diseases.
- 43 million American women are currently living with Cardiovascular disease
- Cardiovascular disease kills more women than the next 4 leading causes of death including all cancers
Helping women overcome the challenges they face in achieving and maintaining good heart health is vital to the overall health of our community.
Our 2013 Go Red For Women Luncheon Chair is Dr. Phyllis King, Associate Vice Chancellor, UW-Milwaukee.
We greatly appreciate the generous support of all our sponsors, auction item donors and attendees.
Nationally Sponsored by
Locally Sponsored by