Warch Center, Lawrence University
711 E. Boldt Way
Appleton, Wisconsin, 54911
Link to Map
Starts:Wed, 15 May 2013 5:00:00 PM
Ends:Wed, 15 May 2013 7:00:00 PM
Registration Fee:Tickets are $65 each or $100 for you and a friend.
Wear "red" and join us at Fox Cities Go Red For Women Rock the Red Event! on Wednesday, May 15th at the Warch Campus Center, Lawrence University.
We are celebrating 10 years of Go Red For Women® - the American Heart Association’s national movement to end heart disease in women.
We are committed to the fight, for as long as it takes.
Vist foxcitiesgoredforwomen.org to reserve your spot!
|5 - 6pm||Appetizers and Cocktails|
|6 - 7pm||National Go Red For Women spokesperson, Kimberly Montgomery|
Macy's Go Red For Women Fashion Show featuring local heart disease survivors
Only one in five American women believe that heart disease is her greatest health threat. This unfortunate reality has a lot to do with why the statistics on women and heart disease are so unsettling:
- One out of three women dies from heart disease.
- Nearly 460,000 women every year die from heart disease, this is about one woman per minute
- Every year since 1984 more women than men have died of cardiovascular diseases.
- 43 million American women are currently living with cardiovascular disease
- Cardiovascular disease kills more women than the next 4 leading causes of death including all cancers
We greatly appreciate the generous support of all our sponsors, auction item donors and attendees.
Go Red and Go Red For Women are trademarks of AHA.
The Red Dress Design is a trademark of U.S. DHHS.