1500 South Capitol St., SE
Washington, DC, 20003
Link to Map
Starts:Sat, 6 Nov 2010 8:30:00 AM
Ends:Sat, 6 Nov 2010 11:30:00 AM
Registration Fee:Donations Welcome
More than an event, the Start! Heart Walk is an experience.
The 2010 Start! Greater Washington Heart Walk brings together the corporate and healthcare communities to raise funds to fight the nation’s No. 1 and No. 3 killers—heart disease and stroke. The walk is 3-miles and there is a one-mile short course. In addition to the walk three communities provide up to date information in the Create Hope, Inspire Change and Celebrate Success communities.
- Pay tribute to lost loved ones;
- Honor survivors of heart disease and stroke;
- Encourage behavior changes in adults and children like increasing physical activity and making heart-healthy choices part of daily life;
- Highlight the successful fundraising efforts of individuals and companies;
- Celebrate individuals and companies who have made significant changes to lead a heart-healthy life.
Help us raise $2,010,000 in 2010 for the fight against heart disease and stroke by joining us at the Start! Greater Washington Heart Walk. To register or start your team sign up today.
Aetna is our Start! Greater Washington Partner